Hello and welcome
Adrian’s a master plumber combining the best customer service and reliability with the highest levels of technical know-how. Over 20 years of experience and constant training on new technologies gives Adrian insight and authority. He is serving the needs of the greater Ipswich region 7 days a week.
Fix it free guarantee: We’ll fix faulty workmanship performed by us in the first 12 months.
Free replacement guarantee: We’ll replace faulty parts supplied & installed by us in the first 12 months.
On time guarantee: We guarantee to be on time or we’ll call in advance if delays are expected.
Why choose us?
At Rapid Heat Gas & Plumbing, we like to make the entire repair process as simple as possible to reduce your worries. We understand that a sudden gas or plumbing problem can interrupt your daily schedule. This is why our friendly staff are ready to get your schedule back on track and provide a gas fitter or plumber who will turn up on time, complete the job in a professional manner and guarantee the results.
Rapid Heat Gas & Plumbing are easy to reach in just one call. Whether you need an emergency gas or plumbing repair, would like to discuss your upcoming project or make a warranty claim, we can give you the support you’re after. You are welcome to speak to our plumber and gas fitters directly or otherwise feel free to email your project plans or maintenance inquiry for a prompt reply.
Rapid Heat Gas & Plumbing have domestic & commercial plumbers and gas fitters who are experienced enough to tackle complex gas fitting and plumbing problems. From technical repairs of gas appliances and hot water systems, to the more simple repairs like leaking taps and toilets or blocked drains, we are ready to give you a professional service no matter what problem you are faced with.
More about us
Rapid Heat Gas & Plumbing are your local gas fitting and plumbing experts in Ipswich and South West Brisbane. Our business is registered with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission to offer Plumbing, Gas Fitting and Drainage contracting services. Our trades people also hold occupational licenses for plumbing, gas fitting, drainage, back flow testing and thermostatic mixing valve testing. And because your gas & plumbing systems have the potential to cause considerable personal injury or property damage if not handled correctly, we provide fully insured gas & plumbing services for your protection, and also back our results with our guarantees.
Rapid Heat Gas & Plumbing offer domestic & commercial gas & plumbing services across Ipswich and South West Brisbane.
General repairs & installations:
- Gas, electric, heat pump & solar Hot water systems
- Gas ovens, cooktops, space heaters and more appliances
- Bathroom & kitchen renovations
- Leaking taps & toilets
- Gas leaks
- Blocked drains
- Rainwater tanks & pumps
- Drainage of sewerage & storm water systems
- And much more
Technical repairs & installations:
- Backflow testing
- Thermostatic mixing valve testing
- Commercial catering equipment
At Rapid Heat Gas & Plumbing we enjoy finding the best outcomes for your gas & plumbing problems. We like providing solutions that are safe and also cost effective without compromising on quality or performance.
Rapid Heat Gas & Plumbing provide a high standard of Plumbing and Gas Fitting services from Ipswich to South West Brisbane and everywhere in between. Whether you require leaking taps to be fixed in Oxley, or a new heat pump hot water system installation in Booval, Rapid Heat Gas & Plumbing can provide plumbing services 7 days a week.
Licensed Plumber, Gas Fitter, Drainer, Thermostatic Mixing Valve Tester, Backflow Valve Tester
1992 – Apprenticeship
1996 – Trade Qualification
1996 – Backflow Prevention
2009 – Founded Rapidheat Gas & Plumbing
2010 – Thermostatic Mixing Valves
2010 – Solar and Heat Pump Water Heaters
What our clients say about us
- Had Adrian from Rapidheat Gas & Plumbing around a few weeks ago and after having numerous others around to look at my gas oven and cook top. Out of 4 other companies he was the only one able to fix my problem. Great service and definitely a cut above the rest. I’ll be calling him first next time.N.Bulow - Redbank Plains
- My Fiance and I were finishing a new build that we had to move into to as the shed that we were living in was to be the reception venue for our wedding and the plumber/gas man let us down at the 11th hour to get the water connected and the g as installed. I sent out an SOS via FB and a friend recommended Adrian from Rapidheat, and at this point, our wedding was only 3-4 weeks away. I contacted Adrian who said he would come out the following week to look at the job, give a price and arrange to start. The following Wednesday Adrian was there at the time arranged, had a look, gave an exceptionally competitive price (which I accepted on the spot) and we arranged a start date the following week. Adrian then worked tirelessly over the entire weekend to ensure the job would be finished and we moved in on the Monday. I would recommend Adrian and Rapidheat plumbing for any aspect of work needed. I trust this man and Company implicitly due to punctuality and reliability and the fact that Adrian is a thoroughly likeable manN.Neal – Ripley South
- I have an old house but I didn’t realise that my hot water system was way too old! Adrian King was helpful over the phone in organising to come and investigate why my hot water had gone cold. He had a look at the system and spelled out the options for me in a way that I could understand and that made it easy for me to make an informed decision. At that time I decided to replace a few components just to get it going again. The old system limped along for a month or two and died completely. I had no hesitation in calling Adrian back and getting him on the case to install a new system. I told him that I was looking for a gas system with good energy ratings and he suggested three models for me to select from based on my needs. Adrian co-ordinated the other people required on the day for the install and kept me informed as to what would be happening and how things were progressing. Of course everything went smoothly and exactly to the written quote he had provided. I have been more than happy with the quality of his work, and have recommended him to family and friends. Adrian is an honest and hardworking person who impressed me with his professionalism from the beginning of the job through to the end. I am happy to recommend him publicly.J.Prince - Leichhardt